Tax Return Self Employed
Is your Tax return due for filing before the 31 January 2013?
Want to save some Tax and still meet the deadline?
Self Employed – Sole Traders and Partnership
Deadline for paper tax returns
If you wanted to send in a paper tax return, sorry you've missed the 31 October deadline!, so you must do it online or ask a Tax Agent to do it on your behalf.
If you send a paper tax return after the deadline, you'll have to pay a penalty. The penalty is £100. You'll still have to pay this even if
- your return is just a day late
- you have no tax to pay
- you pay all the tax you owe before 31 January 2013
Make sure you don't leave it too late to send your online tax return. You need to allow enough time to register for HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) Online Services first.
Individuals who need to file their Tax return (a Self-Assessment) should consider whether they might need some help in this area.
At KG Accountants our services include;
- Tax Planning based on your earnings and Profession
- Tax Savings to ensure you pay the least tax possible. On average, we save our clients £1,000 just by utilising the allowable expenses and exemptions not to mention the time saved as well!
- Prepare a set of accounts for your business. Very useful from HMRC Side to see how you arrived at your Tax liability!
- Calculate your Tax bill and advise you how much and when it is due.
- Complete and file your Tax Return.
- Tax investigations and enquiries. All included in our fee.
In addition to this, we can analyse your self-assessment tax return to see if any tax savings can be made and we can also review the form to see if there are any anomalies that need to be addressed before the latest tax calculation is submitted. This process helps to minimise your risk of a Revenue enquiry into your tax affairs.
Our Fees for Completing your Tax Return
All our fees are fixed.
If your not VAT Registered and your Turnover (Sales) is below £60,000 then our fees are JUST £300 plus VAT.
Please give us a call for a free quote if your turnover is more than £60,000 or your registered for VAT.
Want to become a client and get started straight away?
If you would like more information or would like to ask us a question then call us on 0208 835 7022.
Otherwise, if you would like to become a client, Click here.