plans.png contractors.png company.png facebook.png twitter.png

Accountants for Construction Industry

CIS services you can trust

If you are a self-employed sub-contractor in the construction industry or a Contractor, KG Accountants can assist with all aspects of Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) advice, filing and claims.

We can act as an agent and deal with your CIS submissions monthly and also complete your annual submission. Don’t risk the severe penalties that can result if you are non-compliant or make incorrect lodgements. Our in-depth knowledge of this often complex scheme will save you time and hassle — at extremely affordable fees.

Key CIS requirements are:

  • The responsibility falls on the contractor to verify the deduction status of sub-contractors
  • Providing sub-contractors with payment certificates each pay period.
  • Identification of payment status from 3 possible options.
  • Application of a 30% tax rate for sub-contractors who cannot be verified.
  • Monthly CIS300 return to HM Revenue & Customs, which needs to be submitted by the 19th of each month. Penalties for late submission of at least £100 per late return.
  • Penalties for late submission or getting things wrong can be oppressive. This can be up to £3,000 per return, which is potentially up to £36,000 per annum.

OUR CIS Services for contractors:

  • We can Register you with HMRC as a contractor
  • We verify your subcontractors with HMRC.
  • Ensure you pay your subcontractors correctly within the scheme
  • Supply deduction

All our fees are fixed.

By giving you a fixed and competitive price, we can take the worry away when it comes to setting up a construction company; allowing you to concentrate on running your organisation.

Arrange a FREE initial consultation.

0207 953 8913

How we can help

Call us today on 0207 953 8913 or complete our enquiry form in order to book a FREE initial consultation.

Require more information?

If you would like more information or would like to ask us a question then call us on 0207 953 8913. To ask us a question online click here.