KG Accountants are one of the leading Community interest company’s accountants in London and have excellent in-depth knowledge and expertise in dealing with CIC accounts, CIC formation, administration right through to preparing and carrying out independent examination of CIC accounts.
We always work closely with our clients to produce a governing document which truly reflects the client’s vision and complies fully with the Community Interest Company Act.
The Specialist services we offer to Community Interest Company include:
- Setting-up a new organisation: regulatory, taxation, and governance issues
- CICs Bookkeeping
- CICs Payroll
- Management accounts and financial reporting
- Advising on how best to keep the accounting records of the community interest company
- Strategic reviews and planning
- Advice on viability and restructuring
- Internal control procedures, and risk management
- CIC taxation generally, including VAT and maximising income
- Employment issues, taxation, the engagement of workers
This list of services is not exhaustive. We are pleased to offer advice and assistance on any matters.
At KG Accountants we provide a cost-effective, high value solution to meet all of your financial needs.
All our fees are fixed.
By giving you a fixed and competitive price, we can take the worry away when it comes to running your CIC; allowing you to concentrate on running your organisation.
Arrange a FREE initial consultation.
0208 679 4690
How we can help
Call us today on 0208 679 4690 or complete our enquiry form in order to book a FREE initial consultation.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to ask us a question then call us on 0208 679 4690. To ask us a question online click here.